We seek a highly motivated Project Management Director to add to our core team who will be responsible for project and team performance from the financial, quality, and client satisfaction perspectives. The position will require a proactive and strategic communicator who’s able to serve the needs of internal and external stakeholders while also owning some internal operations, such as staffing for client and internal projects and developing and maintaining our system to incorporate client satisfaction improvements. We are looking for a growth-oriented person who is excited by our fast pace but wise enough to know when to slow down and implement improvements that will meaningfully contribute to our business's development.
Project Management Director
- Hire, mentor, and coach the project management team to optimize project performance and client lifetime value, leading by example in managing your own projects. Provide career development plans and performance reviews
- Drive team staffing decisions, including optimizing productive team downtime on internal projects
- Ensure we’re consistently collecting accurate client feedback and institutionalizing repeatable successes and areas for improvement that we glean, including being the de facto account management lead for all (or most) client relationships.
- 50% of this person’s time should be allocated to internal needs including documentation of process and process improvements, coordinating of resource management/optimizations in staffing (and communications there of), business development or account management support, and management/professional development of the project management team. The remaining 50% on client projects.
You are a motivated, results-oriented, self-starter who will work directly with cross-functional teams to lead the planning, execution, and delivery of digital projects. The right candidate has the experience to know what makes projects succeed or fail, and the energy and interest to leverage their experience and knowledge to the betterment of their team.
- You are
- experienced with project management, resource allocation, and risk management
- a leader that has experience and an interest in mentoring others
- constantly seeking efficient ways to work
- a collaborator that loves working with other people
- You have
- a desire to help shape and improve processes
- advanced negotiation and conflict management skills
- an interest in leadership, teaching and growing
- a detail-oriented approach
- pride in the quality of your work
- the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator who
- has excellent verbal and writing skills
- has experience working with and managing client expectations
- values professionalism and making a good impression
- drives difficult or complex discussions with clients and facilitates solutions
- You are comfortable
- working with distributed team members and clients
- developing relationships across internal and client teams
- Bonus points for
- experience working in an agile environment
- account management or other business-level account growth experience
Working at Savas Labs
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work, and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You’ll like it here.
Ready to get started?
Send us an application today.