We are looking to add a Business Development Coordinator to our core team. Responsibilities include supporting the sales, marketing, and lead generation operations. You will:
- Implement meaningful outreach to prospective partners.
- Identify and develop new sales collateral for outreach and response to inbound leads.
- Prepare for and take calls / virtual meetings with prospective clients with other members of the sales team.
- Take direction from the leadership team crafting solutions for partners while growing over time to do so independently.
- Help keep our sales systems, data, and CRM up-to-date, clean and efficient
- Support marketing initiatives to help uplift the Savas Labs brand and improve sales effectiveness.
You are an eager, curious, results-oriented self-starter who will work directly with company leadership to support the sales and marketing systems we have in place in order to improve them over time through experimentation and learning. The right candidate has the energy and drive to follow up quickly on tasks and is both proactive and personable in their communication. You will be a crucial part of the first impression Savas Labs has on prospective partners. Authenticity and thoughtfulness will be key to your and our success.
- a great writer and clear speaker
- a hard worker, one that is results-oriented
- detail-oriented and good at time management
- flexible and eager, no task is too small to support the team's success
- a people person
At Savas Labs, we prioritize a few things. We like people who are enjoyable to work with. We learn from and teach one another, and often the result is others learn as well either via blog posts, conference presentations, or social media. We dedicate time each week for self-improvement, socializing, and collaboration. We encourage a flexible work schedule so long as we uphold our commitments to one another and our clients. We value openness and encourage our team members to push and recognize the boundaries of their expertise in a given area. We are honest, yet respectful; this is not a cut-throat environment, but rather a supportive one. We take a lot of pride in the quality of our work and we work hard. We value a work/life balance that keeps us productive and happy. We like to have fun and yet take our values seriously. We greatly embrace inclusivity. You’ll like it here.
- Competitive salary
- Profit share
- Health dental, and vision insurance covered at 100% for you and your family
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous PTO and holiday schedule
- Semi-annual team retreats
- Weekly team social and/or skillshare sessions
- Conference presentation and attendance opportunities
- Annual technology and health stipend
- Annual paid community service day